Our Approach to Baking Better
As a premier North American bakery, for 139 years Weston Foods has been committed to supporting our customers and communities. Baking Better is more than a social responsibility program, it’s a way of doing business based on the conviction that we can influence the world around us for the better.
At Weston Foods, we recognize the need for a proactive approach to protect and preserve our environment in the fight against climate change. As we pursue our purpose of Elevating Everyday Moments, we’re committed to increasing our efforts to support a sustainable future.
Our strategy is built around 5 pillars:
- Ingredients: Responsibly sourcing high-priority ingredients
- Packaging: Developing and using sustainable packaging
- Energy & Carbon: Reducing energy and carbon emissions
- Waste: Reducing waste and losses
- Social Responsibility: Supporting diversity, equity, our people and communities
View our 2020 Environment, Social, Governance report to see how we’re investing in Baking Better and setting long-term targets against which we’ll report our progress on an annual basis.